Building Trades / Bricklaying & Masonry (BT2)
Our Bricklaying Masonry program takes a multifaceted approach to developing young people. By combining intensive classroom instruction with hands on experience gained in our laboratory facility, students acquire a level of proficiency and professionalism that is unmatched by programs of its kind.
Upon completion of our Common Curriculum described earlier, students begin to focus their training through course offerings specializing in the Bricklaying and Masonry field.
- Tool Identification and Use
- Measurement Tool Identification and Use
- Material Selection and Estimation
- Material Preparation and Application, Layout, Blueprints, and Plans
- Floor Covering Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Carpentry Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Site Preparation
- Layout Work
- Plaster Placing Methods
- Troweling Methods
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Available Food Handler’s Certification