Gulf Coast Trades Center serves at-risk adjudicated youth referred to us from counties throughout the nation.
- Must be between 15 and 18 years of age
- Must be willing to participate in a personal interview and campus visit
- Must be vocationally motivated
- Must be willing to participate in a battery of tests and assessments to determine skills, functioning, and
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to benefit from the vocational training offered
- Must be referred from a state or county youth-serving agency